Friday 16 August 2013

My Life In Memes

 Here's a few memes created recently from events in my life.  Because it's just fun to express things this way.

 I had this problem recently when I was applying for university and realised I had to make that choice here and now!  I do really like chemistry,but...truth be told, it wasn't my best subject.  But science just seemed so....general.  I wasn't all that thrilled with science in grade 7 when we were just learning general stuff.  Well, I ended up choosing chemistry because I'd studied that for 2 years at university (well, technically 3 if you count the year I repeated it...:S), and was told by someone in the know that I could still teach science anyhow with that qualification if I chose.  But it was quite a dilemma at the time!


It hasn't happened for a few weeks, but when I hear strange and faint screaming noises from outside I'm often faced with this question.  Are there children screaming? (Admittedly I'm sure they're playing, not being tortured).  Or is that actually just the sound of a cat fight?


This has happened to me a lot lately.  I live in Tokyo and I don't have a car.  Which means a lot of walking to and from the train stations, and just around in general.  Fashion is rather a big thing here, and you often see women wearing the most uncomfortable shoes!  I'm not so into fashion that I'm willing to sacrifice all comfort.  So lately I've been looking for shoes that are a little more fashionable, but still comfortable.  And I thought I found them!  They felt so comfortable when I tried them on at the shoe shop.  But alas, once put to the real test, I have often discovered they are still uncomfortable.  Needless to say I have a lot of blisters right now.  I'm hoping things will improve once they are "broken in" a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment