Sunday 24 March 2013

Friendly Feature: Steph Parker


Meet my good friend in Tasmania, Stephanie Parker.  Here she is with her (slightly hyper-active, yet cute) dog, Chloe.

Some things you should know about Steph:  She is a very loyal friend, is laid back, loves to laugh, and has the cutest sneeze.

We've known each other a few years now and really hit it off when we decided to take a trip together to Melbourne. We had a lot of fun learning to drive our rental car (a very new model with automatic transmission, and very sensitive brakes, which neither of us were used to!), as well as doing lots of sight-seeing and shopping.  And to top it off,  while we were there a volcano erupted in Iceland, preventing us from returning home for yet another several days.  Go figure.

Since I moved to Japan, Steph and I have been sending good old snail-mail letters to each other.  In fact, the first letter I received here was from Steph!  I love reading her letters because they are always interesting and funny.

Recently, for a bit of fun, I sent a list of 10 questions for Steph to answer about herself.  And for a bit more fun, I've decided to post her answers on my blog for your reading pleasure.  

So, here they are!

1.  My favourite colour is pink, which is kind of obvious, hehe!

2.  My favourite movie is "Raise Your Voice", it is a singing, but sad, movie.

3.  In my spare time I like to watch my favourite TV shows, do puzzles, sing, scrapbook, hang out with friends, play with my dogs, and pretty much just enjoy my life.

4.  My favourite Disney movie is "The Lion King".

5.  My favourite food is lasagne.  Yummy!!

6.  If I could learn any language, it would have to be Spanish.

7.  My least favourite food is pumpkin.

8.  My dream job would be an event organiser.

9.  I prefer winter, as when it is cold you can snuggle up & put on more layers, whereas with summer there is only so much you can do to get cool.

10.  My favourite ice-cream flavour is strawberry.


And there you have it, ten facts about Steph Parker.  Love it.  An Event Organiser would be such a fun job!

If you'd like to be my next Friendly Feature then contact me and I'll send you 10 questions :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment