Friday 12 April 2013

Happy Birthday...And Everyday! A Musical Feast.

As the whole world should be aware, 10th April was my birthday.  Given that I did not have to work, and that I live on my own in a foreign country, I decided to make the WHOLE day as great as possible.  I cleaned my apartment the day before so I woke up to a very clean and tidy apartment, which was wonderful.

I also made sure I listened to some very happy music!  This really helped set the mood for the day, which was one of the best days I've had in a while.

Since it raised my mood so much I thought I would share some of my happy, feel-good songs with you!

The first is a new favourite of mine:

"When Can I See You Again?" - Owl City.  I love the videoclip too because everyone looks like they're really enjoying themselves and feeling happy.



"On A Day Like Today" - Stephanie Pearson (from the "Everything You Want" movie soundtrack).  This one is positive and upbeat about how today is full of possibilities.



"Lovely" - Kumi Koda.  Mostly in Japanese, but you've just gotta look at her smile and you get the picture!



"Happy Boys & Girls" - AQUA.  Slightly cheesy name and lyrics, but there's nothing wrong with declaring you'll be happy and dance about it!



"Dazzling Girl" - SHINee.  A bit of K-POP for you, but in Japanese (and bits of English).  They're pretty happy about their dazzling girl and are dancing about it too.



What are some of your favourite happy songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment