Wednesday 1 February 2012

Achieving the Impossible. REALLY!

Time for an update from where we left off.  Last time, I had just achieved an astounding 2 mins 31 seconds Call Handle Time (CHT) at work, one second off my goal.  Which in itself was a pretty amazing thing.  I mean, CHT was something I had been struggling with for months, and was not even close to 2:30.  But once I believed impossible things, it suddenly just happened.  

Well on the magical date of 25th January 2012 I really did achieve the impossible.  Remember, this is only 10 days after I decided to believe the impossible.  On checking my stats the next working day I looked and thought "Let's see...2:24....okay cool....no, WAIT!! 2:24??! That's, like, WAY under 2:30!!!"  I was 6 seconds under my goal!!  I HAD ACHIEVED IT!!!!!  Whoa.  And to make things even more exciting, my average for the last month was 2:57, i.e. under 3 minutes.  That's NEVER happened to me before!

Now check this.  Today my team leader says to me "Mari-Anna, have you checked your stats for Monday?" (They had just come out today).  
"No, I was just about to..."  I replied.  
"Well have a look...and make sure you don't fall off your chair!"
I eagerly checked my stats.....come on......hurry up and load.......oh seriously, what's taking so long??!!
And then I saw it.

2:17.

Believe. The. Impossible.

4 comments: