Monday 16 January 2012

Six Impossible Things

You know, sometimes life is hard.  Your goals, hopes, desires and dreams may seem impossible.  

Sometimes it may feel like it's time to give up on them.

And then I remember this great quote from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland:

Alice: "This is impossible."
Mad Hatter: "Only if you believe it is."
Alice: (after some thought...)  "Sometimes, I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

She then goes on to name six impossible things she believes, ending with the impossible task immediately before her.  Then she goes and does it, achieving the impossible.



As this quote came into my mind last night I decided to create my own list of six impossible things, consisting of the many daunting and impossible tasks before me.  It really does work!  I feel that I can now do impossible things - because I believe them.  This movie always helps me find my "muchness" when I've lost it.

3 comments:

  1. I like it :D Let's go for the impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. faith precedes the miracle! love ya.hope you are ok.i found your blog through Esthers.hope you are having a great time
    lots lv
    bron
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bron, good to hear from you :) oxox

      Delete