Monday 22 October 2012

Random Thought of the Day - Dreams


Have you ever had a dream that someone you know did something terrible, then you woke up and realised they didn't really do it...but you're still mad at them?  (I'm glad I could find this Garfield comic, because it demonstrates it perfectly!)

Well, I'm experiencing that right now! Haha.  They are usually so nice and lovely, and last night in my dream they turned so evil!  It was so real and so awful!  Hopefully it will fade away soon and I'll remember they never actually did anything and are completely innocent...for now... ;)

2 comments:

  1. I've totally experienced that! It took me a while to be able to look at the person I dreamed about the same way again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had dreams which I've confused with reality. When I was a teeneager I asked one of my friends if she had fun at another girl's house and she was adamant she didn't go. It was only when I remembered that I'd seen her go there from a bird's eye view floating abover her that I realised it was a dream. Took me a while though... :p

    ReplyDelete