Thursday 26 September 2013

Did I pass the JLPT level 3?


You may have wondered why you didn't hear a big announcement about my Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) result.  Well, it's because I planned to announce it here on my very own blog!  And then I didn't.  Oops!   But in case you were wondering, here it is...

The actual test was sometimes easy and sometimes hard.  Especially the last listening section, yikes!  I couldn't really say whether I'd passed or failed, as my feelings were rather borderline.  

At last the time came when I could check my results on the internet.  Right before checking, I reminded myself that it's highly possible that I could have failed, and I knew that before I even took the test.

So, now the moment of truth...


Are you ready?

































I PASSED!!!!!!!!

When I read the word "Passed" I did a sort of evil laugh in triumph!  Mwahahahaha!! Take that, you spooty vocab and crazy kanji!  And insane natural speed, casual-style listening section!  I won, I won!!!!!


Here is a pretty certificate proving my awesomeness:



So, will I be daring enough to attempt the level 2 JLPT in December?


Yes.  Yes I will.

2 comments: